Join us May 12th & May 13th for a Public build off of Rep-Rap the self replicating 3D Printer! There is no charge to attend or be part of this build off. Simply show up, collaborate, and be part of the team.
The fun starts saturday at Noon and will run the duration of the weekend until we have a working Rep-Rap!
The version we’re building is the 3MM hot end Prusa Mendel and is based around the following:
- RAMPS 1.4 electronics Kit including an Arduino Mega 2560
- 1.8 degree NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- Stainless Steel M8 Threaded Rods
- Precision-Ground and Polished 8mm Steel Linear Shafting
- Precision, Self-Aligning, Press-Fit 8mm Bronze Bearings
- High Quality ABS Printed Parts (Vertexes, X Carriage Mounts, Z Mounts, Clamps, etc.)
- Laser Cut Y-Carriage
- Machined Z-axis Couplers
- Stepper Plastruder Kit (either for 1.75 or 3mm filament)
- Filament Drive and Hot-End Kit
- 8 x 8 Heated Build Surface PCB
- 12V ATX Power Supply
- XL Pulleys and XL Belt
We hope to see you there!
For more information and to collaborate with the build team see our Facebook group @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/nesit/