Join us April 28th in Westport for Connecticut’s first ever Maker Faire from 10AM to 4PM at
We will be presenting and demoing various Arduino, PC, and Rep-Rap based projects including:
- DiY Arduino based RFID controller & auto-tweeting access control system
- DiY Arduino controlled Pulse width modulated LED Dazzler (of DoD fame see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LED_Incapacitator) Live code changes will be permitted by attendees!.
- DiY Stepper motor controls driven by arduino
- Complete instruction and demo on building Submerged PC’s (as in completely suspended in liquid)
- Demo of the EggBot (A stepper motor driven drawing device for eggs!)
- A complete demo of a working Rep-Rap!
For additional details please see: http://www.westportmakerfaire.org/about/
We hope to see you there!