CryptoParty – Meriden, CT – 12/15/2012 – 10AM to 5PM
A cryptoparty is a commercially non-aligned (Vendor agnostic) event where people learn about basic cryptography, applications, and methods for securing their communications and data. This event is free and open to the public
• From the well thought out pre-prepared talk reflecting years of research and practice to the spur of the moment ‘new idea’ that would be fun to talk about.
• From the demonstration of a working tool to the whiteboarding of something completely new.
• Formal presentation:
• A prepared presentation you’d like to give
• Group discussion:
• Have a topic or question on cryptography you’d like to talk about? Start a group session.
• Show and tell:
• Have a cool demo or technique you’d like to show off? Start a show and tell session
• Learn how to do it:
• A session where you show people how to do something like setting up a personal VPN connection .
We have limited seating so attendees must register which can be done at http://